What made 2017!

I thought even though there still over as month left I might do what made 2017 special for me.



  1. My friends- from the friendship that I have made or devolp over the year. I know if it wasn't for them, I 100% won't be here. I know some of you might think I am strong, but I am only this strong as I had my friends holding my hand when I needed someone to guide me.
  2. Everybody Talking about Jamie- I seen this musical which going to be my 3rd time, and it started it life in Sheffield on February 8th. Ever time I see it, it just get better. Jamie's story is so moving and his relationship with his mum Margaret is so sweet and touching. The show, is emotional, super funny. I also have a lovely memory of one of the cast who was in the Sheffield production, but not in London.
That about it really 2017 is coming to a close.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts