No sleep + being ill = cover day

Today after waking up every 2 hours to be sick I thought it be a day that I wrap myself up in a warm cover and watch TV all day, listen to music and just keep warm. It not like I could move cause ever time I move I was in pain.

So I mainly watched CSI:Miami. Which is my favorite out of all of the CSI out there. There just something about how they figure out the killer and how they die always thought it was really interesting.

Now as it over a week till I'm busking for Crisis skylight I need to find a couple of Christmas poems in which I can preform say in front of everybody.

Not that I'm nervous........ OK I am a little bit nervous, like I never stood in front of people. Well I haven't since I was 10 years years old. So over 11 years ago, so what do you expect.

On top of that I won't be saying poems me and a few other people will be singing Carol..... What have I gotten myself into. So I need all the luck for the 19th.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts