Tough year turn good

I know there two more days off 2017, but despite hitting very low points from very early on in the year. From the death of flatmate, and good friend on January 24th even though I was still taken in the thought of a friend of mine from died of cancer, and then a family member trying to kill them self at the end of 2016.

Followed by somebody I know getting cancer, to me nearly becoming homeless. Even though I still in not in a good frame of mind. People have helped me cope with this mad rollercoaster what is 2017.

I would love to say Thanks to;

All my friends and family at Hope city church in Sheffield. You are all bonkers, but you been there for me even when I felt that there was nothing left for me to carry on. That my life is useless. Thanks for always making me laugh, and most of all thanks for the time when I couldn't even afford a bottle of milk, or a loaf of bread.

All my friends and Family at Everybody Talking about Jamie. Thanks for being the "Glitter in the Grey." At the time. "Sheffield was all black and white, enter Jamie and now it's Technicolor!" I couldn't be happier to be apart of something as wonderful and beautiful as ETAJ. West end 2017 tour 2018, boardway 2019 then Movie 2020. :) will 110% be coming to the movie premiere, if I am not a runner..... (I make a mean cuppa Tea)

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts