Snowy Sheffield

Wow last day of November. This month gone so fast. I can't believe how fast it been. But highlight have to be going to London to see my all time favorite musical Everybody Talking about Jamie.

Anyway I did the last Theatre skills of the year. It was a fun activity, we did an interactive experience, where we started of the audience watching a public hanging, where I was the priest.

Then I lead them to visit the angry chief. After we said hi, there was a strange noise, which is normal thing as we always get sounds and sighting. Any we want down but the audience got stopped and got stop. They was asked two password, when they got to the top they find me. Who turned into a ghost, where I explained how I was killed but the man who was murdered but the man who killed me standing behind them. I also explained how the building in front of us and that they could see one of their man spying on us.

We closed off by fading into the room around off. We all did this with 3 people. Which is cool.

Then I want to creative where we are getting ready for carols which is on the 9th and 10th of December. We had fun, me and a few people was marking what would be the bark of some trees.

When I was walking home it was snowing. Yes Snowing in Sheffield. In places it settling which made it fun walking home as  I tried not to slip, which wasn't easy walking with a bad leg.

Before I forget on the 19th December I will with some other Crisis skylight members will busking from 2-5pm at Barker's Pool, we will be doing a choir. Do if you are free at any point during the time please pop by and say hello and give support.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts