Movie and thinking

Today I went to the cinema as I really needed to get out the house, as I just didn't feel safe. So I went and seen the new Jumgii movie, starring Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black and Nick Jonas it was a great film, lovely twist to the classic movie which I grew up watching.

When I got back I been trying to think of a topic to write about in a poem when it come to poetry reading in open Mic night on March 15th.

Like I don't want to write anything heavy but at the same time I want it to come from the heart. To send the audience the feeling I put behind the words and at the same time tell a story.

Like I know my poems will never be 5 stars pieces, but I do enjoy writing them, and I hope if I do preform a poem I want people to see how much fun I had or even the passion behind writing the poem.

Anyway goodnight.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts