She know something I don't

Well like always on Tuesdays I got to Theatre Dali to do some CRISIS skylight sessions. One of which is word art, in today's sessions I was quietly writing my novelty well more bits of it. Then somebody asked if I could join her singing session which she starting next term. Like she only kind of heard me singing in Theatre skills where we did vocals warm ups. Somehow I said yes to it. Oh help. I don't know any songs that well.

On top of that I did a bit of photography where I finished editing pictures for a upland competition, then I submitted my favorite four. Then I did stained glass art which is so fun, I am making a Christmas tree decoration.

After I came home and chilled out before going to a session which I had to go to, about taking risk and staying Safe. It was about sexual abuse, and how we deal in these situation. We talked about this because of where I loved I am classed as valuable, and the area is very rough.

Like it was tough to talk about going down a single street and get looked at by men like you some sort of toy, and getting sexist comment it not easy. People think that it only night time when they like that, oh on all the time in pitsmoor.

To lift my mood I watched wild child, which is amazing film. Now slowly getting ready for bed.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts