It wasn't a dream!!

Most of today was getting over a Fab day yesterday going to see my favorite stage musical like ever! Everybody talking about Jamie. It was a lovely day from the moment I got off at St Pancreas till the moment I fall a sleep.

I would like to say thanks to Dannie for putting up with me and being an a wonderful tour guide. Had a lovely time meeting you. had a chance to see the national history museum, Buckingham palace, then as we had time to spare before theatre we walked around, walked past no. 10 saw Trafalgar square and big Ben Ben Ben.

Then it was time to go to the Apollo theatre, where I had a chances to meet Tom McCrea before the show.

The show was amazing as always. I will write a review of the show on mine and my best friends Emma review page tomorrow as there to much I need to talk about just for the show.

One of the song got me wishing I had brought tissues but I forgot is a song called Ugly in this Ugly World. As I know the feeling of thinking that as people always called me that like 24/7 to the point where I believed them. Know I fighting the thoughts, I'm just below average looking. I looking forward to the day when in my eyes I'm at least average.

After the show, I had to my surprise the chance to go back stage where I got to see everybody, and got the chance to stand on a stage, which means I could tick of stand on a stage off my wish list. I loved seeing all of the Jamie Family again.

Then had a slight encounter with Garrett Clayton who I recognised from Teen beach movie, but I was all of a sudden want shy. I glad I did because I know I would of say something stupid.

Anyway goodnight.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts