F.r.i.e.n.d.s. and Christmas cards

I know!!! I said the C words but it like 5 weeks away now. So you can't really blame me.

So I've basically written up some Christmas cards up. As I was doing that I was watching the first series of Friends (total classic.) I just loved watching the show with my mum. Some jokes as a kid I didn't understand, but now I understand why my mum was laughing.

It got me thinking that they are a tight nip of friends that they basically a little family. Which growing up I never really experience. I only had, my Auntie, her two sons, my half sister and then me. That was my family.

Now, especially since I moved to Sheffield, my family have grown. Like if I'm upset, or even happy I have people who I can call or text.

My friends are a odd bunch of people, but I do love them. They do keep me entertained.

Speaking of entertainment, theatre skills. We are working towards something, it depends on if the same people show up at the sessions. I don't know why we be preforming it more then likely somewhere that is not a typical stage. I know the date though... It is on the 30th November...  Time unknown.

Yesterday the little peace we put together was amazing. There was a demonstration happening and we want to talk to people about the topic. As we do that some people getting ready to shoot some one. As this was happening unknowingly to the audience one of the cast was undoing his jacket, showing a bomb. As my character was standing next to him I was shocked. Then the gun fired. We then walked around a bit to change scene to






























My Funeral. So as I on the floor dead loved one threw roses and stood round me quite.

The end

Comments

Popular Posts