Super tried

I honestly don't know why I am super tried today I had about 8 hours of sleep. I think I'm  just nervous for my job interview tomorrow for an Indian restaurant.

I know it stupid but I just don't like interview. I have conduct interview but that was due to my media course. However, it always different being asked the questions to asking them.

As I am sure that they have loads of people asking, for the same role, so you always have to think what make you suited to the job then the next person who might worked in a restaurant before, and therefore have experience.

So that been making me nervous all day really, apart from that I want on creative and there new faces on board cast team. Which I am happy about as there two new females. Well really one because the other girl had a year off but I only been on cameras since October. But it feels nice that I surround by boys all day. Love them but can be a bit of a pain in the backside, I am not saying names (Tom "Cheesecake" Palmer and Josh Davis.) They are a great bunch really.

As I am on back can this Sunday I had rehearsal till 10pm then my friend dropped me off. As I am on this Sunday that means 5:20am wake up call....................................πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ😭😭 and we have 2 service and we will be done and packed down at 7pm. Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts