Poems

Wow I did not get any sleep last night. The storm hit Sheffield with winds reaching 67 mph, which caused the bins to go mad. As my window on the ground floor. I could hear them. There where falling over the lids was opening and closing all night. Still windy at 6Zanny xx.


I want into town to kill time spotted some friends of mine. So I chilled out with them for a bit, then I walked home. When I got home I had dinner.


After dinner I wrote two poems. I think they are alright poems, I would not class myself as a poet just yet, even though o won two poetry completions. Didn't really win anything just the knowledge and feeling you won. The first time was thanks to my lectures on my media course who encouraged me to enter.


He used to be a chiefs editor at Leicester Mercury, but went on to teaching. Sadly that same year he passed away due to a heart attack. My college sent a letter to all his students to inform them of his passing.


Now I just chilling trying to keep warm but the heating is never on, and trying to stay awake.


Anyway I speak to you tomorrow.


Love you.


Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts