Chilled out day

I thought that today I won't do much, as I have to get up at 5:20 so I can get ready, and get to the megacentre at 7:45. It going to be a long day being there to about 7pm at night.


I know long day being on camera, but i truly enjoy being on camera and being part on the board cast team. I already made my lunch for while I am there. Made my a chicken Curry.


Today I watched Saturday kitchen live, and I hope one day I can make a meal like I seen on the show. Some stuff I won't cook but others I would love to xxy. At the !ran time my cooking level is edible... Some thing are burnt but still edible. I can make a good Tuna Mayo.


I also watched a couple of episode of Top Gear, which I has watched in years. Oh goodness how they used to pick on Richard Hammond. Wonder how many times he had to tell them to stop with the jokes.


After that I watched Grimm Snow White. It a good movie in a sense of good acting. How ever I think that they didn't have enough in their budget to get good editor for CGI, as for how old the film is it could be a lot better. As I seen older film where the CGI is Ten times better then this one.

That all for now

Goodnight everybody. Love you all

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts