,top 30 glee songs

Today's post I will be doing a list of 30 of my favorite Glee songs and here you go. These are in no particular order in which is my most to least. It just random.

  1. Glee - Rolling in the deep 
  2. Glee - we are young
  3. Glee - Everybody hurts
  4. Glee - I'll stand by you
  5. Glee - Closer
  6. Glee - Merry You
  7. Glee - Americano/ Dance Again
  8. Glee - let me love you (until you learn to love yourself)
  9. Glee - Pompeii
  10. Glee - make you feel my love
  11. Glee - on my own
  12. Glee - rehab
  13. Glee - leaving on a jet plane
  14. Glee - Mercy
  15. Glee - somebody to love
  16. Glee - Hate on me
  17. Glee - dancing with myself
  18. Glee - proud Mary
  19. Glee - imagine
  20. Glee - True Colours
  21. Glee - 4 minutes
  22. Glee - beautiful
  23. Glee - safety dance
  24. Glee - another one bites the dust
  25. Glee - empire state of mind
  26. Glee - bridge over troubled water
  27. Glee - teenage dream
  28. Glee - make 'em laugh
  29. Glee - Sway
  30. Glee - don't cry for me Argentina

All these songs means something to me in a personal way or I either like them better then the original, brought me to the original or I just really enjoy listening to.

Comments

Popular Posts