Day 9

Today I woke up at 20 past 8 which I was happy aboard as it gave me time to wake up, have food, a cuppa tea and walk to church, with a gift for some academy student house, as they starting this September and they are moving to Sheffield, two of which are from over sea. So in a sense it a house warming gift as they will have nothing else.


The service was alright the message was good, the video was, well to be nice could of been edited better, and some shots wasn't needed, I know that the guys have no film industry quality background, where I only education of the quality of editing and filming and also my media head talking, always looking out for faults in editing and filming.


After Church I hung around for a bit and chatted with some of my wonderful, well some of them are as others are just mad. Then I want home.


I know I going to post a review of Dolphin Tale 2 but I'm still typing it up. It be up tomorrow at some point.


I'm also now on Snapchat if you want to add me my username is zeetay1995.


Thank you for reading.


Love ya


Zanny

From my all time favorite musical Everybody Talking about Jamie hitting the Apollo Theater in London November 6th. Sadly Dan not in it as the person who sings the song he singing in the clip was in a show at the time of west end live so she couldn't preform with the cast.

Comments

Popular Posts