Day 7 book

Hi I am back again. I felt OK tried, apart from the fact that I am super tried. Maybe because I over slept, I honestly don't know, but to fair I have been feeling tried. I think I am not getting enough sunlight, which doesn't help when most days it is cloudy.


However I would of gone for a walk but my foot playing up not letting me putting much weight on it without hurting. So I started reading a book called Poison Study and it is apart of the Yelena Zaltana Series by Maria V. Snyder. It is the first book of 6 books but the last 3 you enter a different another universe. So if I get that far as well as if the library have it I will read them.

Currently despite being 43 pages in it quite an intense book as Yelena is forced to choice to be executed or be a food tester for a commander, now one she knows that the end result is death and she know when she going to die, the second one is that she have a high chance of dying, but she doesn't know when. She accept the food tester job but her first day the guy who trained her on purpose give her poison as a way to keep her because he the only one who got the antidote, and if she escape or does anything stupid she will die within two days.

So it kicked in right away. Which I like in a book. I don't like books that takes about 10 Chapter for anything good to happen, like come on I want  something to happen, a killer horse who mind a body is controlled by an alien that eat and replaced it brain, killing every living thing...... I think I watched a lot of doctor who..... Never mind I still watch it.  I still want K-9 back.  BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! I love that robots dog he is amazing.

Going of topic. Apart from reading my book, I watched music video on YouTube as I can't get Spotify. (Don't judge) now I am chilling out thinking of chocolate and....... No just chocolate if you love me bring me chocolate.


Love ya 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 😘😘

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts