Day 5

I know this like the 3rd day in the life blog but considering that the post, but because I didn't have much to talk about but here I am.

Today I say I set my alarm for 6:20 in the morning so I could get ready and then walk to Hope City Church for 8:15 as I am on Board cast team. However my alarm didn't go of it wasn't till half 8 when I got a text asking where I was. So I had to quickly get dressed. So I can do rehearsal for the Sunday morning.

Which was super fun morning as we had our second of through the keyhole. Which was wonderful message from the lead Pastors of Frankfurt.

After church most of us want to the park for a church picnic.  I mainly talked to Amber, Ronan, Jack aka Prince, Hauled Julia, Lusia, Sorcha and Dom. We had a laugh and I especially enjoyed getting a hug from the music director of Hope City son. I think he gives the best hugs. There was stuff to do for us. There was a football match over 30s vs under 30s and of NPR bias because I am under 30 but WE WON!!!!!!!!!! 4-1 Take that. 😅😅😅

Amyway that not the point 😯 we had fun. Thanks to the amazing Jo Willis for allowing me to use his photo for today blog.







When I got home I chilled out and getting ready for my friends from Leicester to come up and see me. I have no idea what we going into do. We will see and I tell you all about tomorrow, but first before I go bed I going to watch Roman Atwood, if he posted and chill out some more.

That all see you tomorrow.

Goodnight

Love ya

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts