Day 11

I really enjoyed myself today well best I can. I woke up thinking I want some films to watch to review for mine and my friends blog. Even though she like posting one blog post everyday at least, where I am taking my time, to go in depth full on media review on that film what I watched.

Well today I started watching Hello Dolly! However my phone want of, I thought that to write an honest review I can't have any distraction. So I go to watch it again tomorrow from start to end.

Then just after one I want for a nice long walk to the gardens chilled out there for a boot then looked around the cathedral and got home for 4pm

From 4 to half 6 I chilled out for a bit. Then I looked for where my job interview being hold. As I was going round my friends place for half 7 and it said on Google Maps that it isn't to far but I gave myself an hour just in case I got lost knowing me I can get lost quite easy. The place was easy to find so don't worry.

Then I got to !y friends place earlier then planned because how quick I was in finding the place. We had a lovely meal and a lovely chat after dinner we watched don't tell the Bride. I felt so bad for the bride. Like the groom got soo drunk then first week everything was so rushed he was so disorganised. They got married in a dance change. Like co!e one, and the bridesmaid dresses was like I am going out clubbing, then being a bridesmaid.

Now that I am home I am getting ready for a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck guys.

Comments

Popular Posts