32 Facts about me

Hello and welcome to my blog my name is Zanny and I going to do a daily blog of what happened, and how I feel. If I don't think I can give you anything interesting that I do something random. As some of you guys who reading this won't know me I going to give you 32 random fact about me.


  1. My name is Zanny
  2. I am 21
  3. Born on 14th December.
  4. Favorite colour turquoise
  5. Favorite animal is a dog
  6. Favorite breed of dog is a chow chow (they so cute with their black and blue tongue.)
  7. Biological I am the middle child but as I was growing up I was the youngest of 4.
  8. My biological parents are called Sarah and James.
  9. I always want to visit any state in America.
  10. From a young age I want to work in the media industry. It wasn't till I was 17 I wanted to be s film editor.
  11. When I was younger I wanted to be an Actress but lack of confidence and a few other reason why I change my mind.
  12. My favorite subject at primary school was history and science.
  13. I use to play the steal pans. I just love how they sound. I wish I carried on.
  14. I have a back injury due to a horse riding accident when I was 16 which means sometimes I'm in so much pain due to my back that I can't move.
  15. My favorite number is 12.
  16. Favorite girls name is Riley
  17. My favorite boys name is Jason
  18. If I have a child especially a boy new has to have James as a middle name
  19. I would like to visit Tanzania again as I love the country.
  20. I always wanted to go to Chad and still do.
  21. I always want to help other people. Even of I know I physically, financially can't help them
  22. My favorite Music is Everybody talking about Jamie written by the amazing Tom MacRae and Fan Gillespie Sells
  23. Favorite singer Selena Gomez
  24. Favorite band JLS
  25. Favorite song is who says by Selena Gomez.
  26. If I have angry or in any mood just give me chocolate and a Pepsi and then I be your best friend. 😜😜😘
  27. If I can be in control of the  Tardis for one day I will go to 1538 Leicestershire and have a look at bardgate park. To see the ruin of where lady Jane Grey lived and also see the ruin on Old John.
  28. The horse that I nearly always rode was called Harry he was liver chestnut, he was my old prince. Well behaved.......... Well for me anyway. But he retired due to age.
  29. I never been kissed, and not in any rush to have it.
  30. My first memory is when a baseball can crashing through a bedroom widow. Nearly sending me to hospital, but luckily nothing serious.
  31. I have a heart shape spot on my left foot.
  32. There will be times when this blog might be low, and might make you worry about me. I will try and keep it happy blog. However keep in mind this mainly for me.

Thanks for reading see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts