We in October

Wow I can't believe we are in October. This year have gone to fast. It just feel like it shouldn't be October yet. But that means Next month I will be in London watching Everybody talking about Jamie.

They started rehearsal today, and apparently there a new song, which I can't wait to hear. I just know that it going to be amazing. As the songs in the musical already is amazing already,  so anything else on top of the songs already will be just as good.

And I want into town today, and I got some needles to knit with, as well as some hair dye. Which I going to post the result of my hair dye on Wensday after my friends have seen it tomorrow night.  Also my friends will see it on Wensday morning on FB. So if you don't have me you have to wait to after dinner parties on Wensday.


When I got home I just chilled and that it for today. My day been pretty boring like most days.

Anyway tomorrow post it will be my 50th post and I want to do something special to celebrate it. If you have any ideas that youy want me to do. Please left me know through comments or through Twitter. My twitter name is.

@zannyisall

Also on Instagram

@z.taylor1914

Comments

Popular Posts