Thinking

Today I done some thinking, especially after what happened outside the O2 Academy before YA Tuesdays. I thought that I should talk about it. As even though I didn't physically get hurt, but emotionally hurts. Well nearly didn't get physically hurt.

The reason I am doing this as there are people out there who joyfully single people out without thinking about how there action are effecting others.

Now as I was growing up, day in and out Monday-Friday I was so badly bullied and from that, I am not a confident person, and I never see any positive in what I can do.

So if you are reading this, and thinking that say that they are stupid, no good, never going anywhere in life, or go die which I have been told serval times. As well as physically bullying them, you do hurt them mentally and physically, and for some it not just a "They will get over it" sort of thing.

Now on to what happened yesterday. I was just outside O2 and there was about three guys standing at one side watching me walk by them walking towards some friends of mine, next thing I know I heard a stone land beside me and then a less the a second later. I felt some brush along my ear. Thankfully nothing !ore then a brush. I looked behind me I noticed the same three boy standing in a line behind me.

It got me thinking even though I have no visible scars to show they have reopened a lot of emotionally scars. It hurt to think that I can't feel safe, meeting my friends anymore, without the worry of what people say or do. As the saying goes Action speak louder then words, as well as Words have Power.

So please think that person like me could be going through Hell on that day,  and all they want is not to be put through even more hell.

That all I got to say.

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts