Nightmares.

I see her
Ever night.
She makes a visit,
To the darkest parts.

Where I don't want to visit,
But somehow I'm there.
Standing over her.
Motionless,
Lifeless
Roting
Body

I scream for help
As I can't help her,
She dead.
She left me.

I now awake
In a sea of sweet
Of a reminder that
She is no more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is basically what I been going through this past week the same nightmare of the day I lost my flatmate/Friend. I just needed some time to clear my head without worrying about what to put for my blog or making sure that my tablet have enough charge in it, so when it time to write it up and then post it. Any I am back.

This week going to be a bit hatic though as on the 3-4th November which is this Friday and Saturday it TNR conference at Hope city church, so we prepping for that, as well I am going to both day.

Then on the 5th is a super long day as I will be on camera in the morning so I have to be at Hope city church at 7:45pm. Just after the 10am service there a coach of us going down to a Hope city church down in London. We then be back in Sheffield for about 11pm.

I will be so tried.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts