They did it

Hello and welcome back to another post. First of I would like to say congrats to three friends of mine, Steve, So, and Luke who work for City Hearts who completed 500 miles by bike, to help men, women and children on city hearts program.

City Hearts is an amazing program for people who been affected by human Trafficking. It was founded by Pastor Jenny Gilpin after her and her Husband Dave move from Australia to Sheffield. They founded Hope City Church 26 years ago then founded City Hears.

The program have already helped lots of people who want through Human Trafficking and live controlling issues, dispute that there still loads of people on city hearts waiting list, and they are children, women and man unknown to us, that could use our help to restore their life's.

They still time to donate if you do click on the link below everything helps.

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rideforfreedom2017

Now with my day, I wrote down a poem, about how I miss my biological dad. I'm not posting it because I personally think it rubbish. At the time I needed to write it down. Maybe I will share it, but at the moment in time it be for me and a few selected people, or who ever be the first one to ask.

Apart from that I haven't done anything special. It been a pretty boring day.

Alli got time for

Speaktoyou soon.

Love you all.

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts