Sore burns

Now before you guys start commenting, sending text or ringing me or even sending me messages on FB or Twitter. No it not self inflicted burns. It was all by accident.

Well on Tuesday evening, I was making myself a a cheese sandwich and I was warming it up as I wanted the cheese melted. After a couple of second I saw the light going on and off. I waited a couple of second more, as it been doing that since I moved in so I thought nothing off it because it normally stops. Well this time it caught on fire the microwave.

So I opened it, and as I opened it a flame caught my hand. Like I have tried everything at the moment but it still super itchy, and slightly sore but it netter then what it was. The place is looking to get me another microwave.

Today we had a fun day at creative, especially broadcast team. Me and the boys, well pain in the backside................. They know I love them really. We played a game where we had to defuse a bomb. Josh Davis basically told me what to do as I dufuse it, and he didn't know what I had in front of me. It was so hard, but we JUST made it with 0.68 seconds to spare. I don't think we could of have been any closer.

Anyway goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts