New place!!!

First of sorry there was no blog yesterday, as yesterday I moved in my new place at 11:30 am, the workers at the time didn't know the password for the WiFi. I only got access to it at 3:50pm today.

Anyway, today after having over 11 hours of much needed sleep, I chilled out and played a game, then at 3pm I had a session with my key worker, who a lovely lady. We just want through what I want to achieve from being on the YWCA program, it going to be ending up as being the same as everyone else here at the same building as me but of course we going to get it in different ways.

After that I found where the closest shop is and did some basic shopping, liked getting bread, and of course chocolate. I also watched Swallows and Amazon. Which is a lovely family movie, about the four walkers kids who want on a holiday to the lake district, and want on a adventure to the local island where they find themselves in compilation with a rival team the Amazon. It has a amazing British cast which I love about the film that they didn't go out to get actors from America to play parts that any British actor can play.

I only mat one other person here. It nice though that I am allowed up to 3 visitors, but they have to leave by 9pm, which kind of annoying because all my friends live in and around town and have jobs or uni, so it might be a waste of journey if they only can stay till 9pm.

Comments

Popular Posts