Classes and Dinner parties

Today was alright day did some knitting as I was watching a movie. Then my key worker want me to do some session which includes:

Renting Ready,
Writing for fun,
Theatre skills course
Script writing.

Which if you know me I love going to the theatre and I love writing. With Renting Ready, it just a courses that my key worker wants me to do, as I can't stay for the whole 2 hours on the Thursday at my place.

Then I went to my friends house for the first ever Hope city church Dinner Party. Well first on the sense that it no longer called Connect. The whole food part, not new. As we had food and we had food at Connect.

We had fun, in a all girls group. Sorry boys you missing out on the fun, and you can't come.



Love you boys really...................... 😋

Anyway we talked about the message from Sunday, which was about our faith is a mustard seed. We talked about what that means to us. In a way that we shouldn't compare our faith to one another.

Now I know that there are people reading this blog who not a Christian, or just not religious. Now religious or not we do have a habit of comparing.

I brought up that we are a village in a sense, and that a village need everybody to make the village. Also that a family don't just consists of a mum or a dad. We need each other to help each other to grow, just like a tree, we made up of roots, branches and leaves. The roots are not less valuable just because they are underground, so they can't be seen.

In a way the roots are the most important aspect as they help the tree grow. We need to grow as people, that what make us stronger. All this is because of a tiny seed. As if there no dead there would be no roots, no roots then we can't grow to a tree.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx


Comments

Popular Posts