Busy day

Last night after I posted a friend of mine asked if I can cover for him on camera in the morning and I was like I should say no, and stay in bed longer. Then I thought if I need to swap I can ask him, plus also he reason for needed me to be a camera was a rubbish excuse. Like come on, not being on camera in the morning because you was at a party. Good thing he a friend, well more like an annoying brother.

Then after well both service there was waffles for a welcome party, to welcome the people who came today or been coming the last 6 months to Hope City Church. They were really nice as well. I had waffle with cream, banana and chocolate sauce.

In between the service I came home had a cup of tea and a sausage sandwich, then I went back to church were I was like super early, where I chilled out watch the 5pm rehearsal, which was so fun. However on the way there I show someone who I thought I never see again and seeing him shock me up a bit, brothers back some painful memories, but I so hope he didn't see me and that he came to Sheffield for a day.

Then half 4 came and I was on filter bar welcoming fresher to Sheffield and hope city giving them tea, juice or cereal. I surprise one of my friends when I had some this morning as I didn't have breakfast at home, that I don't have milk with cereal. I just think it test horrible when your have milk with it. Like I love milk and Cereal but not together.


Now I am home chilling out and going to Cook something.

Love ya

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts