Day 8

Yeah I know that this post is a bit later then normal but I thought I wanted to do enough to give you guys a good size post.

As yesterday I didn't do much apart from reading a book, which I did a bit more of, and I currently on chapter 10 which for this version is page 92. I also mainly chilled out, going out for a walk.

I also watched Dolphin Tale 2, as some of you guys know me and my good friend from Leicester has started a review page, where we review things, like films, TV shows, books and musical/plays on there. Well tomorrow I will be uploading my review of the movie I watched today and I going to post you the link on this blog.


I also going to review the book I read by the end of next week. As I know it will take me no longer then another week to read Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder as it only has 409 pages to it.


I also watched Roman Atwood today, I truly look up to the guy. He been through a hard time with his ex-wife and dispute that he has a loving relationship with his current girlfriend Britt and their son Kane, and have a beautiful relations with his oldest son Noah who he had with his ex. On top of that just over a month ago they just welcomed their baby girl Cora.


I am going to leave you with a song which I think just explains my life.


What doesn't kill you by Kelly clarkson means a lot because as a young child I was so badly bullied mentally and physically that I had to get help when I left and they agreed that the pain that school I want to caused me so much pain, it left me anger problems. However listening to the song it reminded me that they making me stronger, as I'm not letting them get to me. 

Comments

Popular Posts