Day 13- Jamie-Lee Lewis Taylor

Today it my baby brother Jamie-Lee Lewis Taylor 19th Birthday. It kind of hard knowing that he is out there, but there no way I can give him a hug. In a way it painful and makes me so angry that I can't just show him how much I love him.

I don't even know if he know that I am alive. I love him as much as a sister can do, but there nothing I can do, the only way we can meet is that he has to reach out and ask to meet.

I trying to stay strong through this, but not knowing how his special day is going. As well as, is he at college, university, is he working, has he got a girlfriend/boyfriend, and the most important is he well and happy.

Like come on I am his older sister, like it give me every single right to think and hope he is alright. I am just coping with the fact that we never had a chance to keep secret from our parents, me guiding him in the world, and me asking his girlfriend/boyfriend a lot of questions to see if they are right for my brother.

It would be nice if one day we meet and that I can say happy birthday to you in person.

But now I have a chocolate for you.

Love ya Jamie-Lee.

You big sister Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts