Day 12

So today I woke up at 7:20 now before anybody ask why when my job interview wasn't till 1:15pm. This is why. I had a catch up session, with a social worker at 10 it to see how much danger I'm in with my depression/ suicidal thoughts I been having.

Now I left my flat at 9am to give me enough time to walk there as it takes about 40 minuets . I got about 95% there when I got a phone call saying that they not there because they are I'll. Like come on the people who you are helping do not live just round the corner. Like me for example we have to walk at least 30 mins to get there. To just say you just noticed.

Like I not in the best of moods anyway.

So I want home and chilled out. Trying to not think about the job interview. I listened to Don't even know it and Everybody Talking about Jamie from Everybody Talking about Jamie on YouTube for 2 hours.

Then I want had my interview went well I will find put next Thursday if I got the job or know. Well I was there before the interview, as I had time to spare.... It was half in a weatherspoon I was mind mapping ideas for. All I got so far, is a topic and the most important characters who I want to have an important role in the story. Plot yet to be think of or dream of, but I know it has to be something to do with forbidden love, war and magic.

On my way home I picked up something for the cast of Everybody Talking about Jamie to say congrats on moving to the West end. I going to give it to them when I see them in November. When I got home i just relaxing thinking of what book to read. Also trying to blank out my toe which is bleeding a bit and throbbing from walking around too much.

Comments

Popular Posts