What movies I am looking forward to for 2018

Today I went and seem the greatest Showman, starring Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron, who I just love as actors. Now as it near 2018 I thought I might do a list of films I am looking forward to. That are saids to be out in cinema in the new year. This list is not in any order. I don't know what dates they be out. Just that on IMDB it says they out in the year 2018


  1.  Mamma Mia: here we go again
  2. The nutcracker and the four realms
  3. Every day
  4. The Grinch
  5. A wrinkle in time
  6. Fantastic Beast: The Crimes of Grindelwald
  7. Mary Poppins Returns
  8. Incredibles 2
  9. Forever my girl
  10. Mulan (live action) I know that in 2019 but Mulan is wicked.




Anyway apart from saying that The Greatest Showman is an amazing film and you got to see it. There nothing interesting for me to talk about but then again there nothing interesting to talk about.

So goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts