Victorian Christmas Market

Today at 12pm me and a member of staff from where I am living went to Kelham museum to visit the Christmas market. Now is said it a Victorian Christmas market, but apart from a few people dressed in Victorian styled clothes nothing stood out as Victorian. No activities, nothing very let down for the price we had to a get  in as well. At least we had a nice meal.

After that I went to church whereas I had to be there for 2:50 but got there 20 minuet early. I just slowly got ready by getting the back camera and setting it up, as people started to slowly arrive.

We started rehearsal at 3:40pm and had a briefing, which I couldn't hear anything. But got the most important things. Then off we went. The nativity which the kids put on was cute. Seen better, but it was cute. I think the adults who was setting it up was trying to hard to put on a show then really telling the story of Jesus birth, also it went to fast, like one second Mary was told she was pregnant, next they was singing jingle bell, the end.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts