The snowman

First thing first I'm feeling slightly better. Not quite 100% more like 75% but at least I'm better then what I was yesterday. So it was just a chill day of watching CSI: Miami, walking on Sunshine, and over thing along the way.

Then about 5pm started making a Christmas card, and watching the snowman now it my first Christmas film of the year, but as a kid I used to hate the film, mainly hated the song, I'm walking in the air, as it so chilly. It still feels so creepy every time I listen to it.

Now tomorrow will be my 100th post. So I am thinking of doing a Q&A unless somebody got any other ideas in which I can do. If you have any question in which you want to know about me, or have idea you can send me a tweet. My username is @zannyisall or send me a DM on Instagram at @z.taylor1914

If you got me on Facebook or got my number you can always send me a question there. Alongside you can just comments on the post.

This is the same for any idea for my 100th post if you be more interesting, as I always interested in what the readers say.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts