Movie day....

Today due to a bad leg, I stayed at home and watched a couple of movies which included BoxTroll and Mirror Mirror. Which are two great films.

Apart from that I been listening to music on Spotify.  It helps when I am bored and just want to dance about like nobody watching. Right now as I am writing this I got Opening up from the musical The Waitress.

My world is surrounded by, films, theatre, music, food and friends. Which I think is a pretty cool mix of things, all of which can link with one another. Like you can go to friends and go and go to the cinema, theatre, restaurants, and listen to music with them. You can also make friends through these means.


Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

P.s in 3 post time it will be my 100th post any idea. I would love to hear them x

Comments

Popular Posts