Just a couple of question

After I posted last night post I received four question from a couple of friends of mine, and I promised I will add them in tonight post. So here we go;

If you could be friends with any movie character who would it be?

I thought all day about this one because there so many character that I love, but in the end I chose Belle from Beauty and the beast. As I looked up to her as a child, she is strong, independent, and she doesn't need a man. She didn't go to the castle looking for love, she did it for her father.

What would you cook for them if they came round for dinner?

Chicken Kumar with boiled rich. It simple and filling. Most of my dishes are simple. As that my cooking level.

What was your most rewarding experience from your time in Tanzania?

That easy, it was the day we went to the local orphanage, and we played games with the kids. Seeing the smiles on their face just warmed my heart. They all were so lovely.

If you could go back would do different?
I would take different Malaria tablet. As the one I took make you skin more sensitive to the sun. As I already was really pale, I caught the sun easily, even with factor 50 so I didn't need it to be anymore sensitive. So a different brand would of been better.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts