It Christmas!!!!!

Well just in case you been living under a rock today it Christmas. Time to spend it with friends and family. To be surrounded by people you love.

This Christmas was my first one that I had in Sheffield. As last year I was down in Leicester. However I really enjoyed my day, I woke up to open my three present, that I knew I had.

Then at 11:30 I went to wait for the taxi which was meant to arrived at 11:35am to take for a Christmas meal. It didn't arrive till 12:27 nearly an hour late. 

I did have a nice time, had a lovely meal. Then unknowingly to me I was given a shack full of present. Some really nice stuff. None it beat, the CD and the book of the script of my favorite musical Everybody talking about Jamie. When I opened it I right away put it in the DVD slot in my TV.... I know I don't have a CD player. It still work though and was reading a bit of the script. It going to be like watching the musical over and over again.

I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas, and surrounded by loved one.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts