Hi again

I'm still here. Well still fighting with my stupid brain to keep on going anyway. I thought that as writing helps me when I feel like my life isn't worth living, and I might just end it that I might take how ever long to write this just trying to cheer myself up. Even if it mean for a night.

Every time I feel like this and I tell my friends and they tell me that I am loved and a wonderful person. Like come on, in my heart I know that, and somewhere in my brain I know it to. Yes I am feeling like I am;


  •  waste of space
  • Useless
  • Unwanted
  • Stupid
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Mad
  • Have no family
Deep in my heart even though I have to scream and shout at my brain to agree for days sometimes that these are not true. Personally I know I do need to loss weight, and I know I am not beautiful and not the smartest person alive. 

However I trying to see that I am beautiful on the inside. In the end what on the inside is better then what on the outside, and I am happy that I am not a supermodel or an actress. As at the moment I am working on the master piece inside.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

P.s Tomorrow 19/12/2017 2-5pm Barker Pool near John Lewis in Sheffield me and a group of people will be Busking for the Charity CRISIS please come down and give some support. Also come and sing some Christmas songs with us.

Comments

Popular Posts