December!!!

I can't believe it December 1st today where has the year gone? Anyway I going to be on today post as I am ill like always in December.

What to come in December 2017

14th- 22nd Birthday..... Nothing special on that day I will be going to go to creative like I always do on a Thursday... At least I will get to spend it with people I love.

Christmas day- at the moment in my key worker, is getting signed up to a meal on Christmas day. It for people who are care leavers. Which I know it not the same as spending with love ones or at least people you know.... but it is better alone hey!!!

New year eve- basically what I do every year I buy a big bottle of fizzle pop and drink it all by myself and welcome in 2018 on my own.


Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts