A week to go.

Today I received my first birthday card from my friends from Leicester. Then it reminded me that Thursday next week I will 22 years old. What a rollercoaster being 21 was.

There are things I would change, but the one thing about how I spent life as a 21 year old female is the people I spent it with, and the friendship that I have made.

I going to thank a few people for being awesome and being apart of making 21 so lovely. First of;

Sorcha Rooney: you just a amazing hugger I just love receiving your hugs.

Tom (Cheesecake) Palmer: you just so lively it just rubs of on people, even when they have 4 or 5 hours sleep, and also you an awesome director.

Jack (Prince) Palmer: your dad jokes are the best. They never get old. Never stop doing them.

Jess Smith: you are helped me through such a lot this year you been there for me when I was at my lowest and highest points. You are the greatest friend a person could ask to.

James Thorn: you a lovely guy who always put a smile on my face, and when I have a dull week there you are.

Tom MacRae: Just thanks for helping create the best musical out there and welcoming me to the Jamie Family. You are an amazing writer, and a lovely person. Thanks for your on going support in me, and all the best with Dannie in LA. I know I will miss you.

You guys are amazing people who in the end if I didn't have you in my life, I would of had a very boring and super hard time being 21.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts