100th post

I know I said I would of done a Q&A but nobody sent in a question let alone any ideas so I thought I might just write a poem to celebrate my 100th. So I looked through my books to help me out and this is what I got. Well so far as it kind of rough.

I went for a walk,
Up the mystic hills,
And the dark forest.
Where shadows live.

In search for adventure,
When no one dare.
Not really knowing,
What beyond the ruins.

To be surprised,
To find,
A town filled with magic,
With, joy, laughter and love.

Filled with families.
Children running around,
Yet I hear my friends calling,
I will bring them here,
Where they are
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Safe.


I know it not great but I just wrote it as it came to !y head. It more interesting then a Q&A cause in the end I'm pretty boring person.


Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts