What how did that?

So my Wednesday started out normal, waking up, checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and my emails. I watched a film called becoming Jane, which stars Anne Hathaway, Julia Walters and my favorite actor James Mcavoy.

Then I want to a dinner party which I go to most Wednesday round my friends house. Now a friend was explained want going on next week as it going to be the last one of 2017.

Now two people walked in and asked what happening unknowingly my friend response was that she arranging my wedding...... Like hold on I see no ring, nor no man. So who am I marrying, where the wedding, I need to send invites out, sort out entertainment, food, photographer, and most important the dress.

So how did it went from a normal day to them sorting my big day out. Then again from day one of dinner parties the host have been trying to match us up, so no surprise, so far I promised three people that they can be my Bridesmaids.

Anyway that how much fun I could cope with for one day.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts