November!!!!

It honestly can't be November already. I pretty sure I was just welcoming in the year on my own, eating chocolate that I got at Christmas, drinking hot chocolate.

Wow where did the year go. It been hatic, so much happened in the past 10 month. From losing a friend, to seeing my favorite musical making it journey to the West end. I can't believe there be opening the doors next Monday.

Anyway today I went to my friends house for dinner party. As normal, they still reminding they trying to play match makers. So watch out boys. They know what I'm looking for in a man. 😂😂

I also watched before I went out watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban. Which I have to say is my favorite of the HP movies, but then again I have to say Remus Lupin is my favorite DADA Teacher.

I just already feeling the pain of this weekend as I have the moorland trip on Friday, then I have TNR conference this Friday evening and all of Saturday. Which I am on camera in the morning for both Saturday and Sunday service. At 12pm we will be going down to London, for hope city road trip to the hope city church in London.

So if you in London and went to say hi on the 5th come to hope city London. I don't know where about the building is, thankfully I'm going by coach anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts