Moorland trip and TNR conference

Wow hatic past two days. Let me say I am so sorry I didn't post last night. I was hoping to, but as I soon got in all I wanted to do was to go to sleep.

Yesterday I spent from half ten in the morning to three walking and taking pictures, and it wasn't a flat easy path, uphill, down a path that one wrong move you be going down the rock face or in a river. For most of the path it was rocks, so very uneven.

Then from 7pm to 9:30pm TNR conference last night. TNR is basically a young adult Christian conference, and last night speaker Tim Ross was so funny, to the point where I was crying because I was laughing so hard I was in pain.

Then from 10am to 7:30pm today, was TNR. I was on camera in the 1st session and last session. A guy called Dan spoke 2x, then Colin, then Tim finished of.

Tomorrow just to warn you they might not be any blog, as at 12pm me and a coach full of people are going to London to visit a hope city church down there. It will be nice to see all my London friends down there. We going to hear Tim Ross speak at both Sheffield location in the morning and then in London. By the time we get back it will be about 11pm so I will be tried by the time I get home.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts