Hard topic

As I been doing writing today, I noticed a theme of death and killing. Which for me was kind of hard for me, and it not just because of my beliefs.

Then it for me thinking that some people have to deal with this sort of topic everyday. This is either from working in an environment where death is in an everyday thing, or they are waiting for a phone call to say that they passed away.

For over a year, I feel like I can't escape the feel of guilt, sadness, loneliness that losing somebody close to, or even knowing that somebody who you love having Cancer.

I have been so trying to hide my anger, sadness, and loneliness to much this year. Just the idea of coming out with these feeling to people scare me. Then again, hiding my true feeling is causing me pain.

So I need to pick 5 people who I trust to speak to when I feel like my emotion is becoming too much.

I advice if you have time where you have to much talk to somebody who you trust. You don't need to tell everybody, a few people will do, telling people and talking about it does help.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts