Groby parkers

I have been looking through an Album on my Facebook of when me and 20 other people spent 28 together in Tanzania. We volunteered together, eat together, sleep together.

It been over 5 years now and I really miss them. Some still in Leicester, some still in London, and other have spread out. However the day we landed in Gatwick, we all cried because we grew so close. Even though the teachers that came with us V and Ben was so awesome.

That all about V and Ben.

What have I done Sunday and today.

Yesterday I was on filter bar in morning, then in afternoon I was on back camera, Senior Pastor Dave Gilpin was preaching. Epic message, but like always super hard to track. Even though three of my friends complimented my camera work. I just assume the boys where just been good friends.

Throughout the afternoon I just tease a friend we have a mutual love hate relationship, in a way I see him as a little brother. Then after the service, me and a few friends went around a friends house and threw a surprise birthday for a good friend big 21st bday which he turn today.

Anyway today I basically watched Jack black Gulliver's travels. Which is like one of my favorite movies of all time. I just love it. But then again, I love billy Donnelly, jack black, Emily Blunt and James Corden.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts