Chilling out

Yesterday I had a fun day. I went to do theatre skills and we was talking about next week where we going to preform something next Thursday about 3:30 pm it going to be either on the stair case in the University of Sheffield Drama Studio or outside the studio. So it going to be scary as that mean people can watch us.

We also talk about next time doing more theatre skills, some singing, and also something else on top of that. So this going to be fun.

Today I have started writing letters to the cast of Everybody Talking about Jamie, as it going to be a week tomorrow since I seen it and this week was the press night, I thought as I did it with the cast when they was here in Sheffield, I feel that they make like it.

To give me a break i watched two films, mortal instruments and Warm Bodies which are to lovely films.

Anyway got to go now.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts