All by myself

As I am writing this a glee cover came on and it the classic "All by myself" that got me thinking, that even though I am in a house full of 13 other girls. I am alone and to be frank, I don't want to be myself any more.

But that me, I have a boring life, who probably going to live by myself. But then I thought that I need to think positive.... At the moment I need to open up a bit more about myself. So I going to tell people some thing that I never told anyone.


  1. My natural hair colour isn't blonde it more of a brown
  2. I suffered with mental problem from the age of 10 months due to the neglect suffered from a young age.
  3. I have to face that I will never see my baby brother Jamie-lee ever.
  4. I wear glasses for reading. Due to having a lazy eye.
  5. I'm scared of making friends.
  6. I only just accepted that hugging is alright.
  7. I know I'm ugly
  8. I used to want to be a singer
  9. None of the teachers thought me to write, I struggled with reading and writing for all my childhood and teenage years. I only got better because I never gave up trying. I read a lot and wrote stories and wrote poems and that how I got better.
  10. My favorite teddy growing up was a Husky dog called Daniel, but my Auntie accidentally gave it to a charity shop.
  11. I cried the day I was told the crocodile hunter died he was my icon.

Comments

Popular Posts