The Moor

Today, I want for a walk for 4 hours in the moorland. It a session that the Crisis charity runs once a month for people like me who are have been homeless in the last couple of years, or currently are homeless.

This month we want out to spot dear. There was meant to be more service user on this trip but I was the only one that showed up, still had load of fun spotting Red Dear.

It was really interesting as it the start of the mating session and the sound that the stags made, was so scary. Lucky they didn't think we were complications so we could carry on with our day.

We counted 94 dears overall. So that a good amount of dear as we didn't cover the whole area. The fun thing was as we about to finish, I out of anyday, I had to go and full over and injured my lower leg and ankle.

I just hope it alright for tomorrow morning. As I was hoping to do something. Anyway I better go of to bed now so goodnight everybody.


Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts