Still feeling low

Yes I am still feeling low, I know people who be reading I've basically seen all day, and thinking I was fine when I spoke to her. That the thing with depression you never know how you feel one second compared to the next.

Throughout my daily blog, I been trying to not seem like I have Depression, but it apart of me. However I am very good at wearing a mask and pretending that everything is great. When I know it my heart I am not OK.

Like today I was scared to go home, not because of the people I live with, not the staff, but me and my thoughts. Also some idiot as well. Thankfully they don't know where I live. (That nothing to worry about as I can handle it.)

Anyway I don't know what to talk to you today. Life apart from church is pretty boring at the moment, but I am to emotionally tried from yesterday and today about the events of Hope City church.

I just don't want to be tried anymore, most of last night I spent from after I posted till I want bed Crying till I passed out asleep.

Speaking of sleeping Goodnight everybod

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts