Social Anxiety and Depression

Many of you know that I live with Depression, and been fighting it for a while. However on top of this is a secret that I been keeping it for years. My family doesn't know about this.

Is that I have social anxiety, it been apart of me from the age of 14 but I just been so good at hiding from the people I love. That when they got to go to social events, I was beyond myself with fear and nerves.

It still apart of me, and when they are social events on I would rather be at home then be at these social gathering. I try my best to be social and o am getting better in time. It not something I am proud of. I wish that some times I feel confident to sing along with my friends, to laugh out loud, and to put on this stupid act of always smiling, laughing, crazy, odd person.

That however is my anxiety speaking, it putting on this mask, hiding my heart from everybody, making me scared of falling in love. As well as having friends.

Just my social anxiety telling me that they will all one day leave me, so I  have to stop people from entering my heart. It is a painful experience, of always acting like I am fine.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts