Script writing session

Today I went to a session that the charity Crisis put one called Script writing, and I thought that as I want to work in film and enjoy writing that I should go.


Today we talked about the narrative and timeline. Then after break we all did a short story with what we just learnt. I did my short story about a college student who was just getting ready to go home for Christmas but her plan stopped after there was a explosion which left her in a coma for a month, and losing her leg, then her getting back on her feet, going back to college, getting a degree, getting married and starting a family.


I thought that it be a very interesting story to write about, next week, I think we going to start writing the Script. Which I really looking forward to. To be able to write a script that I want to do, and not one to do with an assignment on and have no interest in the subject.


Even though I still want to be a film editor, writing a script for TV/Film is fun (I don't know if I want my story to be a mini series, a couple of series or even a film yet.) It just relaxing even writing this I can release everything into this.


Anyway when I got home I watched Enchanted, which is a lovely film and now I am slowly getting ready to go to sleep. So I will see you all tomorrow.


Goodnight everybody


Love you


Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts