Roots before branches

If you read my blog from the start then you know I am a glee fan. Well there a song in which Rachel Berry (Lea Michel) songs called roots before branches.

As I was listening to this song today I feel that this describes what I am going through. For example "there a seed before there a rose and the more that it rains the more I will grow." For me it says that I am going through the rain, and this a important aspect for me to grow.

It is hard at time, at time I do feel like I am drowning in this season, but at least I know how to swim so I can stand a chance.

The title of this song, hits home. As I do feel like I trying so hard to become somebody better, when I don't even know who I am. Why am I trying so hard to become better when I don't even know anything about myself.

When people saying positive stuff about me I always looking behind me. On top of that when people see things I excel in, I see as a weakness. 

Like I know what I am good at. Well what people say I am good at or even what they like about me.

  1. Being friendly
  2. Having a nice smile.
  3. Inspirational (I personally don't agree with this one but a friend told me that I am.)
  4. Crazy (Good Crazy I hope)
  5. Brave (To be honest I am so not brave.)
They are a few things they said. Other things that people said that are positive about me. I really don't see in me. Like #3 it a bit a both I can see it but other times I don't. Then Brave I understand why they said it. As there was a situation at the beginning of the year, and I didn't cry in front of anybody.

I still haven't cried about it (too scared to cry about it.) I think I haven't cried about this situation Is because if I do then I know it really did happened and my brain don't want to accept it yet.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts